The Washington Redskins Cheerleader auditions for 2017 are coming up soon. Come out and audition to be a part of the most exciting cheerleading team in the NFL! Travel to exotic locations on the annual calendar shoot. See the world as a member of the Redskins Cheerleaders Variety Show. Perform for one of the largest audiences in the NFL. Support hundreds of charity and community groups in the Washington, D.C. area. The Redskins Cheerleaders have been voted annually in top ten of hottest cheerleader squads in ALL of sports!
Online Registration Deadline: March 27, 2017
Applications and registration fee ($50.00) will be accepted at the registration desk the day of auditions for those that have not attended Prep Classes/”Leg Up” Series or applied online before the deadline.
Auditions will begin April 1, 2017 and last until April 6, 2017.
- All finalists must have a medical release statement from a doctor by April 1, 2017, stating you are in excellent physical condition and able to participate in strenuous activity at least four to five times a week.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old, on or before April 1, 2017.
- Applicants must have a High School diploma or G.E.D by June 2017.
- If you become a Washington Redskins Cheerleader, you must have a full/part-time job, be a full-time college student or have a family.
- Washington Redskins Cheerleaders must have their own transportation.
- The 2017 Washington Redskins Cheerleaders will be traveling to an exotic location for the photo shoot of our 2017-18 Swimsuit Calendar. All squad members are required to attend. Dates will be announced by the end of March and are usually in May or first half of June.
Process for applying:
- Complete the online registration form. You must upload a photo with your application. Please put thought into your application and photo. Please make sure you are the only one in the photo and that it is a full body shot to at least the knee.
- Pay the nonrefundable audition registration fee ($50.00). If you attend any of the Prep Classes and/or the “Leg Up” Series, you DO NOT have to pay the audition registration fee.
- Those who apply at the registration desk the day of auditions must bring cash or money order for the day of registration fee ($50.00), as well as a non-returnable recent photo of yourself with the application. Please make sure you are the only one in the photo and that it full body to at least the knee.
- All applicants must submit an Audition Waiver. Those attending the Prep Classes and/or “Leg Up” Series, your Audition Waiver must be received on or before the date of your first class. Audition Waiver can also be submitted online with your application.
- Note: All judges’ decisions are final.
Mandatory Meeting for NEW 2017 WRC Team: Monday, April 10, 2017
The Final Audition Show will be at the Filmore Silver Spring on Thursday, April 6, 2017. It is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Tickets will be available for purchase online.
For more information and to register visit http://www.redskins.com/cheerleaders/auditions/registration.html