The Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleader 2017 auditions will be kicking off soon. Step into the spotlight and come out and audition to become part of an exciting team!
When: Saturday March 18, 2017 Registration begins at 10AM. Judging starts at 12:30PM. All contestants should arrive by 10:30AM.
Where: Lincoln Financial Field Way Philadelphia, PA 19145 (intersection of Pattison Ave & 11th Street)
- All contestants MUST be 18 years of age or older and a high school graduate. 2017 high school graduates are not eligible.
- There is no fee for parking. Please park in the J lot on 11th street. There will be signs.
- Registration fee is $15 – Please note that the registration fee is waived for contestants that attend the audition workshop.
- To register for the pre-audition workshop please visit http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/cheerleaders/auditions.html
- The workshops and open call audition are closed to the public. Only contestants will be granted access.
- Contestants should wear a sports bra, lycra shorts and sneakers or dance sneakers for the audition. We suggest wearing nude hosiery with your outfit and wearing a warm-up over the outfit while registering and waiting to perform. Contestants should wear their hair down and have their make-up done. Any body jewelry should be removed and tattoos should be covered.
- You can bring bottled water and snacks with you. There will also be water stations available and a concession stand open for your convenience. We suggest bringing hair and make-up products for touch-ups. Do not bring valuables with you, as there will not be a place to store them.
- If you are selected as a semi-finalist, you will receive an information packet that explains the remainder of the audition process. You will also have the opportunity to have questions answered during an informative session on Tuesday, March 21, 2017. The following are dates that semi-finalists need to be available:
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM – Rehearsal/Informative Session
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM – Semi-Final Elimination Round
*Contestants that advance to the Interview Round will be notified on Friday, April 7, 2017.
- If you advance to the interview round, you will need to be available on the following date:
- Monday, April 10, 2017: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Interviews with Finalists
*Contestants that advance to the Final Audition will be notified on Friday, April 21, 2017.
- There are two parts to the Open Call Audition: Modeling and Dance. The panel of judges will score on physical fitness, confidence, beauty, dance technique/execution, retention of choreography, and showmanship. There will be 1-2 elimination rounds during the Open Call Auditions.
- Contestants should come prepared to stay the day. The audition is expected to conclude around 4 pm. Contestants remaining after the second elimination round will be invited back the following week to continue with the audition process.