Production on the third season of the Showtime television drama series Billions has begun and an open casting call has gone out seeking various types to work on the series throughout filming. Billions stars Academy Award nominee Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis and was created by Brian Koppleman, David Levien and Andrew Ross Sorkin. It premiered on Showtime on January 17th 2016. The series is loosely based on the activities of crusading federal prosecutor of financial crimes Preet Bharara, the former U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York and his legal battles with hedge fund manager Steve Cohen of S.A.C. Capital Advisors.
Filming is taking place in NYC through March 2018. The casting director is currently seeking the following to work on the series:
- VERY HIGH END CARS – Seeking VERY HIGH END CARS. Specifically looking for Teslas & BMW i3 + i8. Other comparable types are welcome! Please write in the subject line “FACEBOOK, HIGH END CARS.”
- UPSCALE BAR PATRONS & EVENT ATTENDEES – All ages, ethnicities are welcome. This is an upscale event in the scene, so the wardrobe needed will be upscale, high end suits for men, and cocktail attire for women. Work date is currently scheduled for Monday, 10/30. This will be a day shoot, interior work with likely an early AM call time. Please put “FB EVENT ATTENDEE” in the email subject line.
- NON-UNION Men & Women with FORMAL WEAR (Tuxedos for men and cocktail dresses OR gowns for women) to portray Class of 1968 Yale Law Alumni & Spouses (Ages 65-85). This is an overnight shoot which means that you will be called to set early/late afternoon, and will film through the night into the early morning!. 11/3. Please write in the subject line: “Facebook, NON-UNION Yale Reunion.”
- NON-UNION Men & Women with FORMAL WEAR (Tuxedos for men and cocktail dresses OR gowns for women) to portray Class of 1992 Yale Law Alumni & Spouses (Ages 42-55). This is an overnight shoot which means that you will be called to set early/late afternoon, and will film through the night into the early morning! 11/3. Please write in the subject line: “Facebook, NON-UNION Yale Reunion.”
- SAG-AFTRA or NONUNION Men & Women Ages 18+ to portray Pedestrians with Teslas. Needed to work through the season shoot. Must be local to NYC. Travel and lodging is not provided. Please write in the email subject line “FACEBOOK TESLA”
- SAG-AFTRA or NONUNION Caucasian Male photo double for Brunette principal actor. Work dates TBD throughout the season shoot.
- SAG-AFTRA or NONUNION Caucasian Male photo double for gray haired principal actor. Work dates TBD throughout the season shoot.
If you fit any of the above descriptions and are interested please email name, union status (SAG-AFTRA or NONUNION) phone number, height, weight, clothing sizes and at least 2 current pictures or snapshots (no hats or sunglasses) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write the role for which you are submitting in the subject line of your email.
Source: Grant Wilfley Casting