2017 BALTIMORE RAVENS CHEERLEADER TRYOUTS
Auditions are schedule for Saturday, March 4, 2017 @ 9:30 AM at the Merritt Club Downtown
(210 E. Centre Street, Baltimore, MD)
• Registration will be held between 9:30 – 10:20 AM
• Materials will be taught from 10:20 – 11:30 AM
• Tryouts will begin at 12:45 PM
- Callbacks will be held on Sunday, March 5, 2017 at 11:00 AM at the Merritt Downtown Athletic Club.
- Must park in the garage and parking will NOT be validated.
Auditions and callbacks are closed to the public; no spectators allowed.
- You must be 18 years or older by April 1, 2017 (Proof of age may be required).
- You must be able to attend all home games & two practices per week from April-December (typically on Tuesdays & Thursdays).
- Participants may not cheer for another professional or collegiate team concurrently.
Judging will be based on physical talent, dance ability, personality, appearance and poise.
- Cheering in front of 70,000 fans at home games
- Uniforms and apparel provided
- Exposure through media, high profile events and community relations
- Opportunities to generate compensation for public events and appearances
The below companies are preferred vendors of the Baltimore Ravens:
For more info and online registration visit BaltimoreRavens.com
Equity Chorus Call for Male Dancers (Hamilton)
Producer: Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman and The Public Theatre —
Director: Thomas Kail –
Music & Lyrics: Lin-Manuel Miranda —
Choreographer: Andy Blankenbuehler —
Orchestrations/Music Direction: Alex Lacamoire —
General Manager: Andy Jones —
Casting: Telsey + Company/ Bethany Knox
- SEEKING – Male Ensemble Dancers / Offstage Swings. Amazing dancers, versatile in all forms of contemporary dance. Must sing VERY well and be able to portray various characters in the ensemble. Ensemble and swings will also be considered to potentially understudy principal roles.
Time & Date: Friday, February 17, 2017 2:00 PM – Sign in begins at 1:00 PM
Where: Actors’ Equity Association – Chicago Member Center 557 W Randolph St
1st Fl Chicago, IL 60661
AEA Members may secure a spot online beginning Friday, February 10 at 9:00 AM.
Please bring sneakers, as well as your headshot/resume, and sheet music of a pop/rock if you are asked to stay and sing. An accompanist will be provided.
The Lion King Casting Call (Broadway/Nat’l Tour #1) – Seeking Equity Dancers
Disney Theatrical Productions and Binder Casting is Seeking Equity dancers for replacements in The Lion King, Broadway and National Tour companies.
Director: Julie Taymor
Songs by: Elton John/Tim Rice
Additional Music: Hans Zimmer/Lebo M/ Mark Mancina/Jay Rifkin
Book: Irene Mecchi/Roger Allers
Choreographer: Garth Fagan
Casting: Mark Brandon, CSA/Binder Casting
*They are specifically seeking Strong dancers with a modern/ballet dance background. For ensemble characters late teens to early 30’s.
Time & Date: Thursday, February 02, 2017 11:00 AM for Female dancers ~AND~ Friday, February 03, 2017 11:00 AM for Male dancers
Where: Pearl Studios NYC (519) 519 8th Ave 12th Fl Studio B
New York, NY 10018
Please be warmed up and ready to dance at your respective date and time in flat jazz shoes or bare feet. Some male dancers require strong acrobatic skills. You may be asked to sing. Please prepare a song that shows off your voice and range. Bring sheet music. Pianist will be provided. Bring a picture and resume, stapled together.