Casting Call for Empire Season 3
- NON-UNION EXTRA ROLES – Please be available ALL DAY on the day you’re submitting for. This means that you haven’t accepted another booking and/or you have no prior commitments.
- MALE MEDICAL ASSISTANT – 20-early 30s, Male, Caucasian, Asian, or Ethnically Ambiguous. Works MON 9/26. If you have a photo of yourself in scrubs, even better!
- PATIENTS IN WAITING ROOM – Male/Female, Ages 45-75, Any Ethnicity. Works MON 9/26.
- EMPLOYEES OF A FASHION LABEL – Male/Female, Ages 22-35, Any Ethnicity. Works TUE 9/27. These are TRENDY, FASHION-FORWARD PEOPLE. Think “Devil Wears Prada.”
To submit by email please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, age, height, weight, MEASUREMENTS, phone number, current zip code and email address. Send at least 3 RECENT candid photos in jpeg format (both close up and full length). Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, no hats! Show them your style but make sure they can see your face! The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted. Most importantly… NAME YOUR JPEG WITH YOUR FULL NAME. Please let them know if you have worked on the show as another role, and if so, what role.
Don’t forget to use appropriate title you are submitting for in the email subject line.
Source: 4 Star Casting
CASTING CALL FOR HISTORY CHANNEL PROMO SHOOT
AUDITION DATE: Tentatively Monday, 9/19
AUDITION LOCATION: Ravenswood …
SHOOT DATE: Wednesday, 9/21
SHOOT LOCATION: Bronzeville/Chicago
USAGE/RUN: This promo will run a couple months and it will be a buy out.
NON-UNION EXTRA ROLE
ROLES: AFRICAN AMERICAN KIDS!
- Boy/Girl, African American, Age Range: 8 – 14 years old. We are looking for late elementary/early middle school aged kids. This is a non-speaking extra role, but your child must be able to take direction well from the director. We are looking for kids that have experience being on a set, auditioning, and/or have a professional acting resume. Please attach an acting resume if your child has one.
NOTE: Your child MUST had a Valid IL Work Permit through 4 Star Casting or a local talent agency. Please attach a photo of your child’s work permit in your submission and provide the employer that is listed on the work permit.
If interested and available, send an email with the following to email@example.com:
1) Put HISTORY PROMO KID in the email subject line.
2) Include name, age, height, weight, MEASUREMENTS, phone number, current zip code and email address.
3) Send 2 RECENT, candid photos of your child (one full length and one from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your face). The better the photo quality, the better your chance of being chosen. If your child has a professional headshot, please attach that as well.
4) NAME YOUR JPEG WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
5) Please confirm your child’s availability for an audition on Monday, 9/19 and the shoot date on Wednesday, 9/21.
6) Please attach a photo of your child’s current work permit and confirm the employer listed on the work permit.
They will contact you if you’re considered!
Source: 4 Star Casting