CASTING CALL SEEKING TALENT FOR NBC’s CHICAGO P.D
4 Star Casting of Chicago is currently on a hunt seeking talent to work on the upcoming season of the Dick Wolf produced NBC police drama, Chicago PD. The show follows the uniformed patrol officers and the Intelligence Unit of the 21st District of the Chicago Police Department as they pursue the perpetrators of the city’s major street offences. The series stars Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Sophia Bush and Jesse Lee Soffer. On May 10, 2017, NBC renewed the series for a fifth season, which is set to premiere on September 27, 2017.
The casting director is currently seeking Men, Women and Kids to play the following:
- HOSPITAL STAFF – Doctors & Nurses, Med Techs, Med Students, Security Guards, etc. Non-union. Male/Female, Ages: 18-older, any ethnicity for interior hospital scenes. Works MON JULY 31st.
- HOSPITAL PATIENTS/VISITORS – Waiting Room Patients, Family & Hospital Visitors, etc. Non-union. Male/Female, Ages: 18-older, any ethnicity for interior hospital scenes. Works MON JULY 31st.
- PEDS W CARS – Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age Range: 18-65. Please include the year, make, model, color of your car. Please do not submit if you have a red or white car. Please include which dates you are submitting for in the email subject and your submission. If selected, you would work 1 of these dates. RATE: $88/8 + $35 CAR BUMP. WORK DATES: WED., 7/26, THURS., 7/27, FRI., 7/28, MON., 7/31
- UPSCALE RESTAURANT PATRONS – Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age Range: 18-65. You must have upscale wardrobe i.e. dresses, suits, etc.
RATE: $88/8. DATES: MON., 7/31
If you fit any of the above description and would like to submit please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
1. Put THE ROLE YOU ARE SUBMITTING FOR in the subject line of the email.
2. Include your name, email, phone, zip code, height, weight and age range in the body of the email.
3. Attach TWO recent photos of yourself. Attach one current full body photo and one close-up. Dress for the role you want! Give them something new and fun for the files instead of the same old pics. No hats or sunglasses!
4. Confirm the date/dates you can work.
5. If you are submitting with your car, please include the make, model, color, and condition
6. Please fill out the master survey pinned to the top of the page, IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO. You can access the survey by clicking this link:
Source: 4 Star Casting