An open casting call has gone out seeking talent for “UNTITLED UCP PROJECT”, which will be filming from April 10 through the end of August. Not much information is being released about this film project other than it’s filming location of New York City, NY.
The casting directors at Grant Wilfley Casting are currently seeking SAG-AFTRA members AND non union to portray the following:
- SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray Banquet Patrons
- SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray Tech & Upper Management Type Employees, works April 10th & April 11th and on-going.
- SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray Attractive Female Employees, works April 10th & April 11th and on-going.
- SAG-AFTRA/NonUnion to stand-in/photo double for Caucasian, Hispanic or Middle Eastern male with olive skin-tone 5’6-5’8 brown hair, (date range 4/10 – 8/30)
- SAG-AFTRA/NonUnion to stand-in/photo double for Caucasian female blonde hair 5’4-5’6, (date range: 4/10 – 8/30)
- SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray Featured Intimidating Chinese Man, Open Availability, Clear for tattoos, please note height, weight, any principal/theatre credits.
- SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray 1990s New Jersey types, works April 12th.
- SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray hacker types, works April 14th.
- SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray Pedestrians with Character Faces, Open Availability.
- SAG-AFTRA/NONUNION to portray Piano Player with Character Face (w/piano experience), Work date TBD
****Must be 18+ to work the scene. NY area locals only****
If interested/available for ANY of the above postings, please email email@example.com.Write the role for which you are submitting in the subject line of your email and please include the following:
-Your Phone number
-Your union status (SAG-AFTRA or Non union)
-Your availability from 4/10-end of August (or specific dates if noted above)
-Please include a CURRENT selfie that shows your current look. No hats or sunglasses, please!
Source: Grant Wilfley Casting