Book of Mormon Broadway LLC is currently seeking equity (male) singers for the ensemble For future replacements in the currently running Broadway production. The Book of Mormon is a religious satire musical that pokes fun at the beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Producer: Anne Garefino & Scott Rudin
Director: Trey Parker & Casey Nicholaw
Book, Music & Lyrics: Robert Lopez, Matt Stone & Trey Parker
Choreographer: Casey Nicholaw
Music Director: Stephen Oremus
Casting Director: Carrie Gardner
- MORMON MALES – Characters are male Caucasians, late teens- late 20s. All-American, always optimistic. Seeking great comedic actors and great singers.
- MALE AFRICAN VILLAGERS – Characters are black Africans, early 20s-late 30s. Seeking great comedic actors and great singers.
Time & Date: Friday, February 17, 2017 12:30 PM
Where: Ripley-Grier Studios (520) 520 8th Ave
New York, NY 10018-6507
ECC Procedures are in effect for this audition.
Mormon males, please prepare 16 bars of musical theatre/pop song that shows off your voice. African Villagers, please prepare 16 bars of a gospel/R&B/pop/musical theatre song that shows off your voice. Must Bring pic/res stapled back to back. Please bring sheet music. Accompanist provided.
- Beauty and The Beast Tour Auditions
- Equity Dancers Needed for Mean Girls The Musical
- Casting Adults Singers for Broadway's School of Rock
- Seeking Equity Performers for Broadway's 'Hello Dolly'