Grant Wilfley Casting is currently seeking background talent to work on the upcoming season of the HBO comedy series Divorce. The series stars Emmy winner Sarah Jessica Parker and Thomas Haden Church. On November 14, 2016, HBO renewed the show for a second season.
Grant Wilfley Casting is currently seeking SAG and Non-Union talent to work as the following:
- SAG-AFTRA or NON UNION Men of all ethnicities (ages 30-40) to portray a Featured Gay Couple. The scene will film on a TBD date between MONDAY, APRIL 17TH and MONDAY, APRIL 24TH. Please note if you have open availability. Must have valid identification to participate. Singles and couples can submit. Please put “FEATURED GAY COUPLE 4/17-4/24” in email subject line.
- NON UNION Girls – Ages 11-14, of all ethnicities to portray basketball players on a school team. The scene will film THURSDAY, APRIL 13TH in Westchester County. Please note if you can self report to the location. You must have full day availability. All kids must have a current work permit and trust account to participate. Put “BASKETBALL GIRL 4/13” in email subject line.
- NON UNION Kids – Ages 11-16, of all ethnicities to portray school students. The scene will film TUESDAY, APRIL 11TH and WEDNESDAY, APRIL 12TH in Westchester County. Please note if you can self report to the location. You must have full day availability. All kids must have a current work permit and trust account to participate. Please put “SCHOOL STUDENTS 4/11 & 4/12” in the email subject line.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
– Full Name
– Phone Number…
– Union Status
– Clear Candid Photos (Full body and candid headshot)
– Wardrobe Sizes: Height weight jacket neck sleeve waist inseam shoe and t-shirt size
-Please note what forms of IDs you will be able to bring with you to fill out your I-9
– Note if you have worked on season 1 of divorce
– Please use appropriate email ubject line heading for the role you are submitting for.
Source: Grant Wilfley Casting